If you are experiencing any difficulty in life, as childhood traumas, anxiety, low self-esteem, insecurity, relationship issues and would like compassionate support, advice, healing, or empowerment from a beautiful divine being, I cannot recommend Cristina Wood enough. More...
S.Q. - Westwood, CA
Are you having difficulties in moving to the next level in your career or personal life?Maybe you are facing challenges that make you feel you are not efficient or competent. You are not sleeping or eating well, you feel tired most of the time; you feel you don’t have energy to go through your day, you feel irritable and cannot concentrate.
What are you feeling?Maybe you are having feelings of rejection and abandonment by your close relationships, difficulties relating with your boss or co-workers, with friends, family members or even your spouse. If it is happening you are probably feeling unmotivated, inadequate, and fearing about your future.
You are not alone!There are innumerous reasons for someone to feel this way. You are not alone. According to "The Economic Burden of Anxiety Disorders," a study commissioned by ADAA (The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry,60(7), July 1999), Anxiety disorders cost the U.S. more than $42 billion a year, almost one-third of the country's $148 billion total mental health bill.
You can overcome these feelings...You can overcome these feelings and get the necessary confidence to move on with your life.
- You can make connection with people and attract friends and lasting relationships. Feeling closeness and comfort in your relationship with others.
- You can feel competent and revitalized with the motivation to take the actions that will lead you to realization and success.
- You can improve self-esteem and increase energy to move on with your daily activities feeling capable of managing and controlling your emotions.
- You will be able to develop strong perceptions of your personal capabilities.
I can help you!When you seek the help of a professional you are giving yourself the opportunity to discover powerful and new ways:
- To develop a sense of meaning and purpose,
- To improve interpersonal skills,
- To validate yourself as agent in your own well-being and the well-being of others,
- To realize your full potential for success.
I am a Marriage and Family Therapist with experience in working with children, adolescents, individuals, families, and couples. I have the tools and techniques that can help you develop insights and change behaviors that are holding you back in life! I help my clients to reach their full potential.
I can help you overcome stress, anxiety, and depression. I’ll assist you to respond to everyday life experiences with confidence, resilience, and power. I am passionate about my work and I’ll help you identify your own inner resources to transform your current challenges into bridges for self-growth and success. I am energetic, compassionate, and extremely driven to help you to overcome your problems. I will be by your side every step of the way helping you to break limiting patterns of feeling and acting.
Together, we will be walking through your path to a happier and more fulfilling life. I encourage you to give me a call at (310) 600-0159 to set up your 30 minutes FREE phone consultation to learn more about how I can help you.